Tyndale vets offer a full veterinary service for even the most “exotic” farm yard species. Our specialist vets are on hand to give you advice on a wide range of subjects including herd health, disease prevention, nutrition and general husbandry.
- Herd health planning and vaccination protocols
- Teeth and foot trimming
- Body condition scoring
- Faecal egg counts and worming protocols
- Lab examinations including blood sampling and skin scrapes
- Mandatory and voluntary TB testing
- Export and veterinary certification
We also have access to referral centres for more specific cases.
Why not join our Smallholders Club? Designed exclusively for people with a smaller number of animals, across a wide range of farm species.
- Informative newsletters and meetings throughout the year
- Annual health planning
- Vaccine dispensing club, enabling more efficient purchasing of vaccines
For more information click here